10 BIG trends from Exhibitor 2014: #1 Lightboxes
Nichols always keeps up-to-date on the latest trends in design and manufacturing of trade show exhibits in order to help our customers get the best the industry has to offer. On our recent trip to the 2014 Exhibitor Show, we observed 10 key trends that will help you stay ahead of the curve with your next exhibit. This is the first in a series of posts that examines those trends and gives you tips on how you can make use of them.
Trend #1: Lightboxes, lightboxes, everywhere!
Lightboxes in all shapes and sizes, in portable and modular exhibits, in large custom booths, and particularly the nLite™ offered by Nichols, are a great option for an eye-catching display for many reasons:
- Many exhibits are lighted from the outside. Having light emanating from within can make your graphics really pop. The key that makes one lightbox different from another is the brightness and evenness of the lights, which is why the nLite from Nichols is first in its class!
- There is no perimeter shadowing with the nLite, no matter the size of the graphic.
- The nLite can be custom made to just about any size and shape to fit your space and your needs.
- The nLite is exceptionally easy to set up and take down, and has low shipping costs compared to other custom exhibit components.
To learn even more about the advantages of the nLite lightbox, see our post on The Drawing Power of Light.
Take a look at these stunning lightbox examples we saw at the show:
- The curved lightbox from Matrix Frame accommodates a monitor mount (upper left photo).
- Lightboxes make a great header for any exhibit (lower left photo).
- There were battery driven lightboxes and lighted counters too.
When you’re ready to find out more about the lightbox trend, and about how the nLite can make your next exhibit truly amazing, contact us and we’ll gladly help you make your vision a reality.
With you, every step of the way!
In our next post, learn more about the trend to create a homey space as part of your exhibit.
Thanks for reading our 10 key trends series. If you missed any of the posts you can check them out on our blog, or click here to download our FREE eBook with all 10 key trends from Exhibitor 2014.