10 BIG trends from Exhibitor 2014: #4 Hot technology
Nichols always keeps up-to-date on the latest trends in design and manufacturing of trade show exhibits to help our customers get the best the industry has to offer. On our recent trip to the 2014 Exhibitor Show we observed 10 key trends that will help you stay ahead of the curve with your next exhibit. This is the fourth in a series of posts examining those trends, and giving you tips on how you can make use of them.
Trend #4: Draw traffic, and support your message, using the hottest trade show technology trends
As you can see in these amazing examples from Exhibitor 2014, there are many ways to integrate hot trade show technology trends in an eye-catching way.
- Many were amazed by the transparent LCD screen that carries your changing video [marketing] message while at the same time being a premium product showcase. (Image C)
- Large interactive touch screens engaged show attendees and offer a great way to interact right alongside your potential client with a specific program, website or marketing campaign. (Image B)
- GES’ enormous LED screens powered by D3 flash based animation were stunning. The center edge to edge screen was constantly displaying revolving marketing messages; video images would change from using the entire screen to having multiple messages in different partitions on the large screen. The edge to edge screen on the right was simpler, rotating several vibrant hues of the booth color palette and a single headline and icon. (Image A)
The era of booths without a technology element is quickly passing. When you’re considering how to make your booth stand out, think about how you can best use technology. You might think about:
- Creating a web portal just for the show, and using iPads so that attendees can input their contact information. There are many interesting and beautiful ways to display iPads in your booth (check out tablet stands in our kiosk portfolio).
- Rather than just using printed panels, include LCD screens for a message that moves.
- Consider designing something new to accommodate your vision. With our custom design capabilities, if you can dream it, we can make it.
Contact us and we’ll help you find interesting and unique ways to incorporate technology into your booth.
Every step of the way!
Thanks for reading our 10 key trends series. If you missed any of the posts you can check them out on our blog, or click here to download our FREE eBook with all 10 key trends from Exhibitor 2014.