10 BIG trends from Exhibitor 2014: #7 Fabulous flooring
Nichols always keeps up-to-date on the latest trends in design and manufacturing of trade show exhibits to help our customers get the best the industry has to offer. On our recent trip to the 2014 Exhibitor Show we observed 10 key trends that will help you stay ahead of the curve with your next exhibit. This is the seventh in a series of posts examining those trends, and giving you tips on how you can make use of them.
Trend #7: Don’t forget about the trade show flooring
In our last post, we considered looking up to find more spaces to give your message a boost. This time we’re looking down. As you’ll see in the photos from Exhibitor 2014, we saw lots of new trade show flooring materials and were especially impressed with the look and quality of the wood-look, roll-out, padded vinyl available. Some of the ways exhibitors are using their flooring to make an impact:
- Continuing the brand look and feel with brand elements on printed vinyl (photo A)
- Making the floor a continuous booth element by using the same laminate to give the entire space a more contemporary feel (photo B)
- Building the message with the value proposition printed on the floor of the seating area where clients stop to relax and can take your message in (photo C)
- Making the floor more comfortable while extending the brand with dye sub printing to a carpet (photo D)
- Drawing attention with bright colors with dye sub printing that looks like a reflection from the lightboxes used in the exhibit (photo E)
- Giving the space an upscale but homey feel with wood-look flooring (photo F)
When you’re ready to look down for your next inspired booth design element, contact us at http://www.gonichols.com/contact.
Every step of the way!
In our next post, we’ll look at the trendy shapes, colors, and materials that are wowing trade show visitors.
Thanks for reading our 10 key trends series. If you missed any of the posts you can check them out on our blog, or click here to download our FREE eBook with all 10 key trends from Exhibitor 2014.