10 BIG trends from Exhibitor 2015: #1 Illumination rules!
Nichols always keeps up-to-date on the latest trends in design and manufacturing of trade show exhibits to help our customers get the best the industry has to offer. At Exhibitor 2015 we observed 10 key trends that will help you stay ahead of the curve with your next exhibit. This is the first in a series of posts examining those trends, and giving you tips on how you can make use of them.
Light, bright, and made just right.
For another year, lighted displays were at the top of the trends we spotted at Exhibitor. We saw a number of stunning lightbox examples at the show:
- Suspended, lighted cubes are a trendsetting element in 2015.
- When it comes to lightboxes, the larger the better for catching the eye of show attendees.
- We saw lightboxes used as ceiling elements, dramatically defining the space.
- New options abound to increase lightbox flexibility including shelves that attach magnetically and appear to be floating on the lightbox, along with additional retail fixtures, monitor mounts and spotlights.
Lightboxes, particularly the nLite™ offered by Nichols, continue to be a fantastic option for creating an eye-catching display in all shapes and sizes, in portable and modular exhibits, as well as large custom booths. Here are a few keys to keep in mind when building your lighted display:
- Many exhibits are only front lit. Backlighting makes your graphics really pop for a difference you have to see to believe!
- The key that makes one lightbox different from another is the brightness and evenness of lights – which is why the nLite from Nichols is first in its class!
- Look for a light box that has no perimeter shadowing, no matter the size of the graphic.
- Many light boxes can be custom made to just about any size and shape to fit your space and your needs. Some light boxes can even be curved. Check with your exhibit house for their custom capabilities.
- Most light boxes are exceptionally easy to set up and take down (especially when the lights stay attached to the frame in the crate), and have low shipping costs compared to other custom exhibit components.
When you you’re looking for bright ideas for your next display, contact us at 847-229-9800.
With you every step of the way,
In our next post, we’ll look at technology trends, including video walls and creative animation, that are wowing tradeshow visitors.
Coming soon: download our eBook with all 10 key trends from Exhibitor 2015!