10 BIG trends from Exhibitor 2015: #3 Cutting-edge contemporary
Nichols always keeps up-to-date on the latest trends in design and manufacturing of trade show exhibits to help our customers get the best the industry has to offer. At Exhibitor 2015 we observed 10 key trends that will help you stay ahead of the curve with your next exhibit. This is the third in a series of posts examining those trends, and giving you tips on how you can make use of them.
Let potential clients know you are on the leading edge!
Today’s buyers are embracing clean lines and are attracted by great style. Contemporary, stylish exhibits share certain common elements, but each is still unique. Ways to make your exhibit more contemporary include:
- Use black and white with a pop of color; nothing gets the attention of attendees like black and white, especially when it’s illuminated.
- Make use of the vertical space to stand out from the crowd.
- Achieve high drama with unexpected elements, such as these that we saw at Exhibitor 2015:
- Amazing lines coming down from a suspended ring to encircle the seating area.
- Transparent glistening hanging rods that create a magical effect.
- An enormous hanging sign with different facial expressions on the interior, visible when standing inside.
- Design that moves from the back wall to the floor and back to the counter elements while still allowing for unique messaging from multiple vendors.
Visit our portfolio to see examples of beautiful, sleek, contemporary exhibits. When you’re ready to showcase your forward-thinking design, give us a call to help you create a contemporary trade show booth that grabs your prospects’ attention!
With you every step of the way,
In our next post, we’ll look at the continuing trend of large fabric graphics – a great, cost effective way to make your exhibit pop.
Coming soon: download our eBook with all 10 key trends from Exhibitor 2015!