10 BIG trends from Exhibitor 2015: #6 Panel systems
Nichols always keeps up-to-date on the latest trends in design and manufacturing of trade show exhibits to help our customers get the best the industry has to offer. At Exhibitor 2015 we observed 10 key trends that will help you stay ahead of the curve with your next exhibit. This is the sixth in a series of posts examining those trends, and giving you tips on how you can make use of them.
A custom look at a lower cost.
We noticed an increase in the use of flexible panel systems at Exhibitor this year, and with good reason. Panel systems offer a clean, contemporary look, which is further enhanced with premium facing materials like dibond and silicone edged graphics. Clients who manage large show programs with diverse needs find panel systems to be the answer they’ve been looking for.
There are many benefits to a panel system:
- Endless design possibilities – With easily connected aluminum frame panels that can stack and curve, there are many interesting ways to build your display.
- Scalability to the max – Adding extra panels allows you to easily expand from a 10’ inline to a 20’, or to an island exhibit.
- Wise use of your budget – Panel systems cost less than custom exhibits in construction, shipping and installation/dismantling.
- Quick change for a new look – You can easily get a new look by replacing the skin on the panel; skins can be made of dibond, fabric or laminate.
- Amazing flexibility – The panels are interchangeable, so you can easily create counters and storage closets with the same panel components.
- Great for rentals – When you’re looking to rent a trade show booth, a panel system is the best way to scale up for your big, national show. Nichols has a large inventory of panel frames to accommodate your needs. www.gonichols.com/rentals
When scalability, flexibility and cost are your primary concerns, panel systems are a great option! To find out more about how you can incorporate a panel system into your booth design, contact us at www.gonichols.com/contact.
With you, every step of the way.
In our next post, we’ll discuss how color and shape can help you make a bold statement.
Coming soon: download our eBook with all 10 key trends from Exhibitor 2015!