It’s showtime! Do you know where your exhibit is?
At the height of show season, when show schedules are at their peak and everything is moving at full speed, you need the right trade show management programs and services to ensure that your exhibit will be in the right place at the right time.
“Where’s your exhibit?” is a very important question, and one that those of us in trade show planning ask ourselves frequently at this time of the year. Perhaps a show has been added into your schedule at the last minute, or worse yet the show has been totally forgotten. Trade show management programs can help, but it’s important that you find one that meets your needs.
You need immediate information – are the required hardware components and graphics available? If they’re not, where are they and can you quickly move them directly to this surprise show? If you have the proper asset management/logistics program at your disposal you can get the answers to the above questions – whether it’s 3am, 8am, 6pm or somewhere in between, on any day of the week.
At Nichols, we spend time thinking about your needs and creating solutions that give you just the answers you’re looking for. We’re excited to introduce our new online asset management/logistics program, ShowRunner™. You can now manage your show program all in one central location, get rid of your numerous spreadsheets and folders, and take advantage of this cohesive management tool, which gives you the ability to:
- Upload your annual show calendar and work with it on an ongoing basis – from show conception to completion
- View your exhibit inventory (updated as new inventory is added)
- View your graphic inventory (updated as new inventory is added)
- View Inventory availability for a specific date
- View exhibit set up instructions
- Create reports
- Place show orders at your convenience
- Check shipping status
- Receive email notifications of order status beginning with order submission to order shipping
- Show Runner is accessible on your mobile devices
We will be providing in depth information on each aspect of ShowRunner in the coming weeks. This is the tool that will allow you to answer the question “Do you know where your exhibit is?” with a resounding – YES!
If you can’t wait until next week to hear more about ShowRunner – please contact our in house ShowRunner guru, Joan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at 847-229-9800.