Top 10 trends for 2016: #6 LED Lighting
At Nichols, we are ready to help you capitalize on the top design trends of 2016 to create a captivating trade show exhibit. This series of posts examines the trends from EXHIBITORLIVE 2016, and gives you tips to make use of them in your next exhibit.
LIGHT IT UP
Low cost LED lighting made a dazzling addition to many booths at EXHIBITORLIVE. Booth components featured illuminated backwalls, headers, canopies and counters.
Some of the amazing ways LED lights can be incorporated into booths include:
- Color-changing LED lights are an easy way to garner attention, allowing a white booth to become a kaleidoscope through completely programmable color changes. (top)
- Advances in programming allow animated spot LEDs to light up featured graphics from behind fabric.
- LED strip lighting is an elegant way to backlight dimensional letters. (upper left)
- A plethora of fascinating, small fixtures and light tapes can meet nearly any lighting need. (center)
- We especially enjoyed the LED standoffs to illuminate Plexiglas edges. (upper right)
Discover how LED lighting can be a cost saving, but exciting addition to light up your booth space. gonichols.com
With you, every step of the way.
Coming soon: Download our eBook with all 10 key trends from EXHIBITORLIVE 2016!
(Past issues are also available for inspiration)