Top 10 trends for 2016: #4 Integrated Technology
At Nichols, we are ready to help you capitalize on the top design trends of 2016 to create a captivating trade show exhibit. This series of posts examines the trends from EXHIBITORLIVE 2016, and gives you tips to make use of them in your next exhibit.
WIRED FOR SUCCESS
In 2016, technology continues to be integrated into every aspect of tradeshows, from gimmicks that capture attention, to irresistible booth elements, to cloud based technology to manage your events, and coveted giveaways.
There are a variety of exciting ways to integrate technology into any booth:
- We were enamored by the big, beautiful touch screens that were designed for companies to display their apps! One of the roadblocks to interactive booth elements is producing the content, but many companies already have an app to showcase. With these large touchscreens that can run any iOS or Android app, it becomes easy to provide an interactive experience in your booth. You can even brand the casing that surrounds the giant screen. (upper right photos)
- Video walls were so prevalent on the show floor that they merited a trend on their own. (see trend 9)
- Software companies demonstrated cloud-based technology to help manage trade show and event programs. These systems automate asset management, streamline staff scheduling, simplify surveys, capture leads, generate critical reports and more. Nichols is proud to offer this technology to our customers, along with our top notch support. Learn more about ShowRunner on our website.
- We had to stop and wonder at amazing hologram product displays, marvel at waterfall and water mist LED projection screens, and play in virtual reality.
- We enjoyed a beautiful example of touchscreen integration into a unique counter. (top)
- We were amazed by how much easier keyless door locks made life on the show floor. (center)
- Hot give-away items included mini-cube Bluetooth speakers, branded desktop cell phone holders with a charger base, and electronics charging kits. (upper left photos)
We’re here to help you discover unique ways to integrate technology and wire your show program for success. Contact us at gonichols.com.
With you, every step of the way.
Coming soon: Download our eBook with all 10 key trends from EXHIBITORLIVE 2016! (Past issues are also available for inspiration)